Affiliate Partner Rules
Last updated June 9, 2021
Nightwatch (Kundi d.o.o.) is willing to authorize any individual or legal entity (the Affiliate) to participate in the Nightwatch Affiliate Program (Program) granted that the Affiliate accepts the Nightwatch Affiliate Program Rules and Policies (Rules and Policies) mentioned herein. The Nightwatch Affiliate Program is a Program run in conjunction with an Affiliate Network aimed at driving traffic to Nightwatch landing page with the Affiliate receiving commissions based on sales results.
By participating in the Program, to include using any Nightwatch content, the Affiliate agrees to the terms and conditions of the Rules and Policies.
By participating in the Program, the Affiliate agrees:
- That the Affiliate’s relationship with Nightwatch (Kundi d.o.o.) is non-exclusive.
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations, whether foreign, federal, state or local, applicable to the activities performed hereunder.
- Not to engage in typo-squatting, or own a typo domain. Domain names must not include or use misspellings of either "Nightwatch" or "rank-trackr". Misspellings of domains include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and where the wrong key is pressed, e.g. www.ranktracker.com etc.
- Not to own a domain which includes a Nightwatch trademark or registered trademark. Domains containing the trademark "Nightwatch" are strictly prohibited.
- Not to use sites under construction, sites that show or cause any type of error, doorway pages, sites or pages with automatic redirect.
- Not to operate or utilize a website, or email a link to a website, which contains or promotes the following types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-related, illegal, cracking, hacking, anti-brand messaging or that offer illegal goods or services.
- To comply with Nightwatch trademark, copyrighting and other intellectual property criteria and requirements.
- To acknowledge that Nightwatch owns and will retain all rights, titles, and interests in all Nightwatch content, including, without limitation, any proprietary rights which may be developed in the future. Use of Nightwatch content applies exclusively to the benefit of Nightwatch, and the Affiliate obtains no rights to Nightwatch content through use thereof.
- Not to use copycat sites, or use any content or images from any Nightwatch websites, except for content and images which have been expressly allowed for use by Affiliate partners. The Affiliate may use the links and/or banner ads Nightwatch provides to Affiliate Partners only in the form in which they are provided. Subject to the limitations contained herein, the Affiliate may place such links and/or banner ads on own website in whatever location the Affiliate prefers. Affiliates must not hardcode creative/logos but should use those supplied in the affiliate network interface.
- Not to promote Nightwatch products using spam or unsolicited commercial email. The Affiliate represents and warrants the following provisions: (a) each addressee on an e-mail list has opted-in to receive e-mails from the Affiliate; (b) upon request by Nightwatch, the Affiliate will promptly provide verified opt-in statuses for all recipients of all current mailing lists used to promote Nightwatch products; (c) each e-mail sent by the Affiliate will contain clear instructions for addressees to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails. The Affiliate must not use the Nightwatch brand name or typos in the “From” address line. All Affiliate e-mail correspondence must contain the Affiliate's e-mail addresses.
- Not to commit fraud or submit fake transactions.
- Not to use adware and/or malware to promote Nightwatch products. The use of parasites (programs that steal traffic from legitimate Affiliates) is strictly prohibited.
- Not to bid for search engine traffic using the terms “Nightwatch” or similar Nightwatch marks, or any misspellings of either "RankTracker". The Affiliate also agrees not to include the above mentioned keywords in the display URL for purchased keywords. Misspellings include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and where the wrong key is pressed. It is prohibited to bid on competitors' brand terms. Affiliates must endeavour to remain below Nightwatch's own paid search ad at all times.
- Not to sign up for an affiliate account and sell Nightwatch to a same or related person, behind which the same person (or representative) as the owner of the affiliate account will use the Nightwatch account. The inspection of such cases is done based on the names, surnames, ip and cookies used across all sites, accounts and platforms.
- Not to use a web site that is confusingly similar to the official Nightwatch website, or which may mislead third parties into thinking the Affiliate is Nightwatch or an official partner of Nightwatch. This includes copying and framing any of the Nightwatch web pages. The Affiliate further agrees not to promote himself in a way that may mislead third parties into thinking the Affiliate is Nightwatch or an official partner of Nightwatch.
- To acknowledge that Nightwatch owns and has exclusive rights to any and all customer information which comes into the Affiliate’s possession as a result of, or relating to, the Nightwatch Affiliate Program.
- That Nightwatch may amend the Rules and Policies at any time by publishing a new version on the Nightwatch website. Continued participation in the Program following the effective date of a new version will constitute the Affiliate’s acceptance of the new version, and all amendments to the prior forms of the Rules and Policies. If any amendment made by Nightwatch is unacceptable, the Affiliate will acknowledge this by exiting the Nightwatch Affiliate Program.
- That Affiliate’s participation in the Program is at Nightwatch's sole discretion. Nightwatch may terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Program with fourteen (14) days’ notice, or immediately in the case of a breach of the Nightwatch Affiliate Program Rules and Policies. Nightwatch has the sole right to determine whether or not a breach of rules occurred. Furthermore, the Affiliate agrees that if the Affiliate is terminated from the Nightwatch Nightwatch Affiliate Program for any reason, Nightwatch bears no responsibility for any loss or damages caused by the Affiliate’s termination from the Program.
Cashback & loyalty sites are welcome to promote Nightwatch subject to initial approval of the affiliate network.
Voucher/Discount code sites are permitted to promote Nightwatch. However, any offers or codes displayed must be currently valid. Any expired offers/codes must be clearly marked. These sites must be in line with all applicable local and international laws and regulations.
The affiliate is allowed to participate in more than one Nightwatch Affiliate Programs.
- Affiliate payouts are processed after the 27th day each month.
- Affiliates can receive a monthly payment if they comply with all the rules above and comply with the following requirements:
- no refunds within 30-days after the initial sale occurred for a specific referred client,
- exceed the minimum payout of $50.00